Our Whitehall eye care clinic offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
Our Lehigh Valley eye doctors will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your eye exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
We carry the most technologically advanced lenses including:
AIR OPTIX COLORS FROM ALCON
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses combine beautiful color with a highly breathable material for white healthy looking eyes, and a smooth surface for comfortable lens wear. The unique 3 in 1 color technology blends with the eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance.
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses are available in a full range of beautiful colors, from subtle to vibrant.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses are a comfortable, safe way to enhance your natural eye
- AIR OPTIX® Colors Website
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® FROM J&J
Our innovative new contact lenses enhance the natural beauty of the eye, and give you a more youthful look, by adding natural-looking definition to the darker inner area of the iris, known as the limbal ring.
- The 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lenses with LACREON® Technology platform—the #1 selling daily disposable lens in the world.
- LACREON ™ production technology embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent directly into the lens that is similar in composition to natural human tears. This moisture helps to reduce friction and provides greater comfort of wear for substantially longer periods of time.
- ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are the only major brand that blocks at least 97% UVB and 81% UVA as a standard across all its contact lenses.
DAILIES TOTAL1® FROM ALCON
DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses are the first and only Water Gradient Contact Lenses.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
- After a 4 week comfort rating clinical study, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1=poor and 10=excellent, the average subjective rating stayed well above a 9 even after the end of the day!
- Manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® Website
Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers exceptional comfort that lasts throughout the day, and feels almost like wearing no lens at all.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand provides an ultra-smooth, soft surface, and helps your eyes retain their natural moisture.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand features the next generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology that can keep eyes comfortable all day long. ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers crisp, clear vision all day long. These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling. Offers the highest UV-A and UV-B protection available in a contact lens, Class 1 Protection.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Website
Bausch + Lomb Ultra for Presbyopia
Bausch + Lomb Ultra for Presbyopia contact lenses offer exceptional comfort and outstanding vision in a multifocal lens. Because you are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up.
- Only Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia features innovative 3-Zone Progressive Design and MoistureSeal technology for exceptional vision and comfort.
- 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
- MoistureSeal technology provides all day comfort1 3-Zone Progressive Design provides clear vision up close, far away, and in between1 Seamless transitions between distances Website
Contact lens patients should always be seen once a year for a full exam.